Monday, May 10, 2010

Oh the places you'll go!!

I've been thinking about my future a lot lately.
You see, being jobless, you have a lot of time on your hands.
Lame.
But back to the subject.
The world is so beautiful and amazing!
I can't wait to see all of the places that I would like to see.
Here are my top picks.

Mackinaw Island  

go2.wordpress.com.jpg
 Ireland

ireland1.jpg
Italy

italy-verona.jpg
 Andalusia

cnt_andalusia_001p.jpg
 Egypt

sunset_over_nile_from_luxor__dg_042001.jpg
 Tahiti

tahiti2.jpg
France

notre dame.jpg
Greece

milos-greece.jpg
 New York City

NYC_Times_Square.jpg
Washington D.C, and the like.
lincoln_statue.jpg

I hope that when I die, there can be a tacky-touristy picture of me at each of these spots.
That's all.



2 comments:

Megan and Jared said...

haha I love you!! Can I come?

gerbdesign said...

lol! of course chicka! I vote we go to greece together for sure!!! p.s. you should come play with me asap!