Monday, July 26, 2010

whoops...

Today I went grocery shopping.
p.s. I LOVE grocery shopping.  Like, favorite activity of the week.
I love looking at the displays of fruit, critiquing the labels, and checking the ingredient lists for nasty things like high fructose corn syrup and monosodium glutamate.
Maybe this is bad, but I love stocking my cart with veggies, tofu, and fish because not only do I love preparing and then eating these, but they make me look really cool and like I am following my dosha...
p.s.s. Thanks to mr. coupon, I got $10 worth of free stuff today.  woot!
Anyway, so I grabbed my delicious whole milk and put it on the bottom part of my cart.
I forgot about it.
I checked out without paying for it.
I put my cart away without realizing that it was there.
Left Smith's milkless.

No comments: