Wednesday, June 16, 2010

the osmonds

mormon legend:  donny osmond.
Legend has stuck with the name.
It demands attention.
And the "are you related?" question.
At work today, we were helping this super cute girl pick out her wedding dress.  Anyway, the girl had her sisters and mother and mother-in-law and sisters-in-law with her too.  Needless to say, there was a gaggle of support for this young bride.  The mother-in-law looked familiar.  Super blonde, tan.  Think Mrs. Huntsburger from Gilmore Girls.  All of us assistants prodded our memories and we figured out that she was Donny Osmond's wife.  

I think this is a sign that my life is rather lame if I am getting excited about the Osmonds.

1 comment:

Megan and Jared said...

You're life's not lame...I'm jealous :) haha see? I'd be excited too!!!