Monday, June 28, 2010

The more I love my dog...

I've realized how blessed I am.  Every single trial and hardship has blessed my life so much.  Growing up in a house of 7 (and then with 6 roomies) has taught me how to cope with strong/semi-obnoxious personalities, how to share, how to have fun, how to be pleasant, and how to be flexible.  Being on a tight budget has helped me see where my priorities are and not stress over the little things.  Failure has helped me be grateful for the successes and suppression has taught me to embrace freedom.  I pity those that have had pampered lives; without discipline, hardship, work, scrimping and suffering.  They are the ones in "need."

2 comments:

Megan and Jared said...

Leslie dear, you inspire me. I wish I was more like you. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

gerbdesign said...

Megan, I love you! and I am seriously counting down the days until I get to see you! yay! oh my heck though! I just had the best idea ever! You should stay the night down in Provo with me, and then go home on saturday morning! yes??