Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Thoughts

Easter is my favorite holiday!  I love the feeling that comes when we set one day aside to think of the Atonement of Jesus Christ and what a marvelous blessing that is!

This Easter was somewhat difficult for me.  It was hard having Kenn so far away in Jerusalem and then some things with the outside relations were hard.  But I find it amazing that even though it was some what sad, I was still able to think of Christ.

Recently I realized what an incredible power the Atonement is.  There are some wounds that can only be healed through the Atonement.  There is a magnificent strength that comes through the Love of Christ.  That love enables us to overcome hatred, sin, fear, and temptation.  That love has helped me love those that I know I need to love, but would not be able to on my own.

I love my Savior Jesus Christ and know that he lived and died for me.  I am so grateful that I will one day live with him, my incredible, wonderful, awesome Brother, and the rest of my family that I love with all of my heart.  

I am grateful for all of the wonderful examples that I live with that show me the Savior's love through their words and deeds.  My roommates and friends show me the way and my family guides me through their love. I love them all and thank my Heavenly Father for them. :) 

No comments: