Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Learning after all at UVU


Everyday I learn something new.
Like in biology, we learned that fruits (like apples, tomatoes
and strawberries) are simply ripened ovaries.

In institute I learned how important covenants are.  The more
one makes with the Lord, the more freedom one gains.

In anthropology, I learned that the people in my class have
little belief in any sort of higher power.  But you could have
already seen that in their sad countenances and empty eyes.

In provo, I've learned that I love to run...
Hopefully I won't regret saying that, but for the time being,
it's fantastic and it makes me feel like I'm on top of the world!

I think I have also learned what love means.  I think that love 
is when you care so much for a person that you are willing to 
sacrifice everything that stands in the way.  Love helps you see everything that 
you are doing wrong, so that you can  be better and stand taller.  Love 
makes you happy even when life seems hopeless.
  Love is beautiful and incredible. 
Love is a gift. 


No comments: