Saturday, April 24, 2010

Chocolat...

So as many of you may know,
there are many things in this life that bring me joy.
Laying out, laughing, hand and foot, sewing,
reading, politics, family, the church, friends, redbud trees,
waterfalls, mountains, painting, yoga, etc.

But one thing that glues a smile to my face is 
DARK Chocolate :)

Recently, my FHE parents gave me a Hershey's Special Dark bar,
I just finished it.  I thought I should be responsible in recording the
calories, and I saw that for an entire bar of heaven, there are only 
180 CALORIES!  Is that not amazing???  Wow!  
And 3 grams of Fiber!?  Ok, that is like better than cold cereal for 
breakfast.

Also, sweet Jesse gave me an entire bar of
Godiva 85% Cacao... I can't wait to get started on that one!
(oh, this one is a little bit higher in calories, but one serving has
5 grams of fiber, 5 grams of sugar, and 4 grams of protein!)  
amazing!
I think I will write them a letter and tell them how much I love them! 
(the chololatiers that is)

No comments: