Thursday, January 21, 2010

Opera bug




Lately, I haven't been able to get enough of opera!
 I am seriously craving a good cultural event like a ballet, symphony or of course,
OPERA!

opera-singer.jpg


Also, I was checking into differe
nt cool things about Ukraine (because I am planning on going there with ILP either this fall or Winter to teach children English!!! super excited!)  and I looked up the Kiev Opera house (It is considered one of the top 5 opera houses in Europe) and they have a different opera/ballet every single night!  and the best part is, you can g
et in for only $6!  Is that not incredible??  


So until then, do I have any takers?  Utah Opera has weekday tickets for only $10 bucks (I think!)  A steal you could say!





2 comments:

Megan and Jared said...

We should go sometime!! I really want to see something too! I loved seeing you over the break and we need to hang out way more often!

gerbdesign said...

We sooooo should!!! Ok, lets pick a date, get tickets so then we have to go, and it will all work out perfectly! haha!