Sunday, January 10, 2010

ho hum

So quick tidbit on my oh-so always exciting life.

-there is a new cupcake store next to subzero that is incredible!  Katie and I went there on Friday and I had the most delicious cupcake in the world!  the only downside, I laughed and the sparkly frosting went up my nose and it felt like my nostrils were about to birth a child.

-Um, School started.  I think my classes are going to be challenging, but I am looking forward to understanding how the world around works and why things are the way they are.  I am studying biology, physical science, anthropology, music and institute.  Oh, LOVE my institute instructor.  He is a phenominal teacher and I think my class will be a wonderful addition to my schedule. :)

-I got a new calling.  Actually, I got my first calling in this singles ward.  Very exciting.  I am looking forward to it and think it will be lots of fun!

-We went tube-ing last night up at soldiers hollow and it was sooo much fun!  I spent the evening with the beautiful Ryceejo, dashing Josh, loveable Liz, and giggly Gonzo and other delightful people in our singles ward.  Oh, driving home we went through Heber and um...LOVE!  I think I should live there.  i mean, you could have a romantic experience with nature every single day!  I guess I could know but from my living room window, there is a tree with some rare specimen of garbage and a priceless Lord of the Rings cut-out directly across the way.  lovely.

-I put up a pair of shoes that I made on a website and are seeing if they would actually sell.  Kindof nerve wracking, but hey, I figured it was worth a shot!  :) 

-bad news:  my ecclesiastical endorsement is mia.  BYU doesn't have it yet, and it was sent in almost 4 weeks ago.  I hate that stupid paper!  It has caused me more grief just trying to get it from one person to another than I thought was paperly possible!


No comments: