Monday, November 14, 2011

Galilee

I'm in Galilee for the next 10 days and thrilled to be here!  I will try and write a little bit about what I'm doing while we are here.  
Today, we went to nazareth and it was so beautiful!  St. Mary's and St. Joseph's was incredible!  It almost made me want to be catholic. ;)
We also went up to the cliffs by Galilee and it was beautiful.  Lizzy and I commented that it looked just like Pride and Prejudice.
Everything is very peaceful and totally beautiful.  I'm so grateful to learn here.  And by learn, I mean study the Bible like crazy!  I have a paper to write for tomorrow and a midterm tomorrow that I need to go and cram study for. :)

p.s. in case you were wondering, Jesse and I are getting married in exactly 46 days!  woot!

2 comments:

kaitlin said...

46 days!!!
ps this is kaitlin got the link from erin :)
so excited for that.
love reading about your adventures but can't wait for you guys to be back and married.

Rebekah Wadsworth said...

I am so happy for you. You're making me jealous. I want to see the Holy Land. The being in love part would be great, too. : )
When do you come home?