Friday, August 26, 2011

Finding Joy

Sometimes, we waste time on blogs.
Sometimes, we find cute things that we LOVE on blogs.
Sometimes, we find helpful tips on blogs.
Sometimes, we find things that change our lives on blogs.



There is a girl, and I don't even know her name, that has changed my perspective of my life.  She keeps one of the best blogs around.  This blog is all about how she has chosen to develop her skills and talents while she and her husband are separated by war.  As Jesse and I have now been separated for a solid 4 days now, I'm hoping to become more like that cute girl.  Positive, happy, faithful, fun, talented, smart.  I am practically packed for Jerusalem and getting more and more excited.  This is going to be a wonderful time where I can really focus on becoming a better me.  A better student, friend, daughter, sister, and especially, a better fiance for Jess.  I'm so lucky to have found the wonderful guy he is and I'm even more lucky that he asked me to be his wife :)


2 comments:

Jana said...

You are so fabulous. :)

Bri Lamkin said...

Oh my goodness, I am so flattered. Thank you for your kind words.