Monday, April 18, 2011

Sweet and Sour

The Sweet:
-Finals are over.
-I've learned a lot this semester.  I now feel so much more confident with the artsy fartsy world.  I loved my art classes and grew a lot as an artist.  My patternmaking class was intense.  A lot of time, and all about details.  As many of you know, I am as far from a perfectionist as it comes, so this was really difficult for me.  I now have the beginnings of a future in being able to create my dresses and that makes me excited.  It's pretty empowering to be able to see a picture of a dress and then go make the pattern for it.
-I'm dating my best friend, Jesse Foster Thomas.
-I'm headed to Jerusalem this fall!  This is a really weird feeling for me.  I have no idea what to expect, but from what everyone tells me, it will be one of the most incredible experiences I will ever have.  To walk where Jesus walked and focus on Him for 4 months, will change my life.

The Sour:
-This semester almost killed me.
-A word to the wise, do nottake 3 3 hour classes that all meet twice a week, while doing 14 credits and working 20 hours a week.
-Not to self, classes that start at 8:00 am or 7:00 p.m. are not for you.

1 comment:

Rebekah Wadsworth said...

How did you get done with finals so fast?! I can't wait till I'm done. Have a good little break and we'll see you next week in the swimsuit class. : )